Ten Reasons to Hire A Wedding Planner
If you are not sure if you can plan a perfect wedding of yours or if you are not sure if you want to handle all sort of stresses, or if you are short of time of planning your big day, here are ten reasons to hire a wedding planner.
1. SAVES TIME: Hiring a wedding planner will save you tons of time. Once you say “yes”, after getting him to put a ring on it, you don’t immediately start planning — but instead have to begin learning the ins and outs about wedding planning. The time that you spend just trying to get your feet on solid ground, could be reduced if a wedding planner is hired and used to guide you through the next year, or so, of planning.
2. SAVES MONEY: When sitting down with your wedding planner, you name your budget and he/she will work to stay within it. With this in mind, they will be able to quickly make suggestions to you based on the knowledge that they have about the industry. Sometimes brides get nervous about hiring wedding planners because they worry that they will be too expensive, but always remember that a wedding planner can be included in your budget and that they will also keep that in mind.
3. ALLOWS FOR THEME & CONCEPT TO BE THOROUGHLY EXECUTED: Brides without wedding planners tend to ask each vendor for things that they think they will need in order to make their concept come to life. Brides who consult in a wedding planner find that it is easier to explain their concept to a planner because that planner will then take the time out to research and think of each aspect of the wedding with your budget in mind. Your concept will then be executed and incorporated into each aspect of your wedding. Your dreams will become reality and your guest will be clear about the enchanted experience you wanted to create.
4. PROFESSIONAL AT HANDLING ISSUES: Wedding planners are professionals at handling issues that may arise. Because they have previous wedding experiences they will be able to handle and mediate all issues that may come about, quickly and in a professional manner.
5. LAYS OUT SCHEDULES & MAPS: With planning a wedding scheduling is key. You will have cake tastings, marriage license pick ups, engagement photos, floral arrangement sampling, etc. A wedding planner can help you help them by making sure that all of your scheduling is done at a time that is best for you and your partner. Consider them as you personal assistant during the time that you are planning!
6. MUTUAL PARTY: Wedding planners are a mutual party. So unlike your family members and friends, their opinions will be based on logic and not on emotion. This will be crucial when making different difficult decisions based that will be based on your budget, your vendors, your concept, your ideas, your religion, your bridal party, etc.
7. EXPERT: Wedding planners are the experts in the industry. Not only are they knowledgeable with what it takes to make a wedding happen, but they are up to date on new trends, in the know about new money saving concepts, and are up to date on new traditions and procedures. They’ll be your one stop shop for everything modern & chic!
8. COORDINATES THE DAY: On the day, of the wedding your wedding planner (who has been planning your big day since day one) will be there to make sure that everything is in order. Because he/she is already knowledgeable about the ins and outs of what you guys have all put together and because she already has a relationship with your vendors, she’ll be sure that everything is in order and is well executed to your liking.
9. KEEPS ALL VENDORS ON THE SAME PAGE: Your wedding planner will be the communication between the vendors. He/she will make sure that all of the vendors are on the same page and that they don’t intercept or conflict with each other.
10. ALLEVIATES STRESS: A wedding planner will alleviate stress. He/she will make sure that you are able to enjoy your wedding and she’ll take the burden off of you. Planning a wedding should be something that you enjoy and have fun doing. A planner is there to guide you and to make planning as easy as possible! Isn’t that worth budgeting for